We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Discover the beautiful town of Sorrento in a small group on this 2 hour walking tour with a local guide.
Follow your guide around Tasso Square, admire the Sant'Antonino Church, San Francesco Cloisters and marvel at the ancient Valley of the Mills.
Get a sense of local life as you stroll around the old fishing village of Marina Grande and enjoy the stunning view of the Neapolitan Riviera from the breathtaking viewpoint.
In the little alleyways of Sorrento, you could appreciate the local art crafts such as the inlaid woodworks and the famous Sorrento sandals.
Discover the beautiful town of Sorrento in a small group on this 2 hours walking tour with a local guide.
- Piazza Tasso is a central place and square in Sorrento in the south of Italy. The square is named after the poet Torquato Tasso.
The main square hosts the Baroque Church del Carmine, within its interior painting by Onofrio Avellino. On the square stands a statue of S. Antonino Abbate, the saint patron of the city.
- Vallone dei Mulini (known in English as Valley of the Mills) is a historic valley in Sorrento, Italy.The flour mills, built from stone as far back as the 13th century. Its name derived from its beginning function: to grind grain. The valley originates from the release of waters into a tufa plain about 37,000 years ago, following the eruption of the Campi Flegrei. It was in operation until the beginning of the tenth century. In 1866, Piazza Tasso was established, and it caused the mill and the surrounding sea to be isolated. The building was closed and abandoned in the 1940s.
- Sorrento’s Cloister of San Francesco is an oasis of tranquility steps away from the historic town’s bustling central piazza of Sant’Antonino. The cloister unites a religious complex of the seventh-century monastery and a late-medieval church, both dedicated to St Francis of Assisi and is a showpiece of various architectural styles from pre-Roman through Arabic to medieval.
- Villa Comunale is a stunning property which stands on the gardens of the Franciscan friars. The Villa has a beautiful park of palm trees, holm, oaks, and century-old pines overlooking the sea. You could take breathtaking picture of the Gulf dominated by the Volcano Vesuvius.
- Marina Grande is Sorrento's fishing village, famous for its excellent seafood restaurants. It also has some small volcanic beaches with their typical black sand. In the past it was the only point of access into the town for the visitors coming from the sea.
Bobbing fishing boats and pastel-coloured houses add character to a quarter that has been choosen as a set for several movies with Sophia Loren.
• Professional authorized guide
• Discover little alleys, museums, and places that stated the history of this town
• Duration: 2 hours approx.