From EUR 850
+1 Additional options
Set sail on a private cruise and explore the wild beauty of Capri’s coastline.
Private Boat Tour of Capri – a sun-soaked treat
on a 7.50 meters boat for 7 guests maximum
Discover the delights of the sun-drenched island of Capri by boat on this exclusive personal tour.
The day begins at your villa; your Skipper will arrive to take you to our luxurious power cruiser. Once on board, you will set sail for romantic Capri – around half an hour out to sea – your professional, English-speaking skipper will delight you with legends of the beautiful island and point out highlights as you circle this scenic Italian outpost.
The stunning Grotto Azzura* are sea caves illuminated from beneath the water giving off a vivid, ethereal blue light; Faraglioni are three spectacular limestone rock formations rising up out of the sea close to the coast; the Grotta Bianca are white sea caves, so-called because of the white stalactites hanging from its roofs; the lighthouse at Punta Carena on the south west coast dominates the area. But these are details – the real highlight of the boat tour is the dazzling Capri coastline with its rugged cliffs and breath-taking coastal villages.
There is plenty of time to drop anchor and swim or snorkel under Faraglioni and work up an appetite for the complimentary drinks and light snacks provided, or to relax on board and soak up the Mediterranean sunshine.
Your boat will moor up and you will have the opportunity to explore Capri for two to three hours. Wander the narrow, picturesque, cobbled lanes of Capri and Anacapri, admire the views out to sea, sample the island’s cuisine and spend time watching the world go by in one of the island’s bustling piazzas.
The tour includes:
● Pick-up from your holiday home
● Professional English-speaking skipper/guide (Spanish skipper avaialble too, on request)
● Full circuit by boat of Capri Island, stopping and swimming beneath the Faraglioni rock formations, visiting the Grotto Azzurra*, Grotta Bianca and the lighthouse of Punta Carena
● Snorkelling equipment. Stops to swim at most beautiful spots
● Complimentary snack and drinks. FREE WIFI.
● Optional seafood lunch at a small beachfront restaurant (accessible only by boat)*
● Three to four hours of free time to explore the island**
● Anchoring at Marina Piccola for afternoon stop and an ocean swim or snorkel
● Return to your holiday home
Total duration: 8 hours. Don’t forget your camera, flip flops, swimwear, beach towels, sun protection and hat.
Downpayment required, balance payment on board at the end of the trip.
* Additional charges apply.
** Please note not included in the price: 100.00 euros tax to get off at the harbour in Capri.