We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 990
There is no other way to explore the UNESCO-listed Amalfi coast than by sea, stopping at hidden beach inlets, grottos and uninhabited islands whilst enjoying the Mediterranean waters at your own leisure.
Private Boat Tour of Positano and the Amalfi Coast – admire the beautiful scenery
for up to 12 guests (10 meters boat)
What better way to explore the UNESCO-listed Amalfi coast than by sea? Your own private power cruiser will stop at charming hidden beaches, grottos and uninhabited islands while you lie back and enjoy the warm Mediterranean waters at your own leisure.
The day begins at your villa where your English-speaking skipper will arrive to take you to your boat and you will set sail for bejewelled Amalfi coastline. You will stop at the tiny Grotta dello Smeraldo* (the Emerald Grotto), then onto the stunning dolphin-shaped island of Li Galli where you can pause for a cooling dip in the Mediterranean.
Back on the mainland coast is Fiordo di Furore – Italy’s only fjord – an enchanting, unspoilt, narrow inlet with azure waters and steep, craggy cliffs. Manmade delights come in the shape of the Byzantine cathedral of St Andrew’s in Amalfi, nestled among lemon-fragranced cobblestone streets.
At the magical cliffside village of Positano we stop for afternoon tea and to explore the colourful buildings that cascade down to the sea before making a slow and enjoyable journey back to Sorrento.
The tour includes:
● Pick-up from your holiday home
● Professional English-speaking skipper/guide
● Sailing the Amalfi coastline with stops along sandy beaches accessible only by boat
● Full circuit of Li Galli Islands, anchoring for a cold drink or a swim and snorkel
● Sailing to the town of Amalfi, stopping at the Emerald Grotto* and Fiordo di Furore
● Snorkelling equipment
● Complimentary snack and drinks
● Optional seafood lunch at a small beachfront restaurant
● Afternoon tea in Positano
● Return to your holiday home
Total duration: 8 hours. Don’t forget your camera, flip flops, swimwear, beach towels, sun protection and hat.
* Additional charges apply.