We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Enjoy a three-hour cooking class and discover the tricks of typical Neapolitan cuisine. Relax in a beautiful estate above the Sorrento hills. Your friendly and professional chef will guide you in creating a delicious lunch, including dessert. Learn the properties of the ingredients in a small group to ensure a more engaging experience.
Enjoy a pleasant day discovering the most intimate secrets of Sorrento cuisine.
Spend a fun day learning all the tricks of our dishes and how to prepare a typical Neapolitan dish.
The chef will share the recipes handed down from generation; savor the intense flavors of traditional Italian dishes prepared by your hands! Use fresh, natural and organic ingredients from our land.
The lesson is practical, so you will do the preparation together with the chef!
At the end of the lesson, savor the fruit of your "work"!
Don't miss the chance to impress your family and friends when you get home!
• 4-course lunch
• Cooking lesson
• Wine tasting
• Small group experience
• Pick up at 10:30 a.m. at the office"IAMME IA!" located in Piazza Torquato Tasso nr. 16 behind the statue of Torquato Tasso
• Montanara (fried pizza with tomato and parmesan) - "montanara" is a small fried pizza served with tomato and parmesan to be enjoyed as a small appetizer
• Homemade gnocchi or ravioli - Caprese ravioli is a traditional meal in Sorrento, they are ravioli with mozzarella and ricotta with tomato sauce
• Meatballs or Eggplant parmigiana - eggplant parmigiana prepared with mozzarella and tomato sauce
• Lemon Dessert or Tiramisu - coffee or lemon tiramisu
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking
• Please advise at the time of booking any allergies or intolerances
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The duration may vary depending on traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• You must reconfirm the pick-up time and meeting point with the supplier prior to travel.
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.