We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 49
One of the most picturesque towns on the Amalfi Coast, Positano, often is billed as the "Jewel of the Amalfi Coast".
Thanks to its setting on the Italian seaside, its precariously-perched pastel houses, and its church's gleaming dome, Positano has charmed visitors for decades.
Departing from Sorrento, you will board a comfortable air-conditioned coach to make your way along the Amalfi Coast.
You will stop for pictures along the beautiful Amalfi Coast and then have time to admire a breathtaking sunset from a terrace overlooking Positano. Positano by night became one of the most suggestive scenes of the world, an inspiration for many artists and poets.
Upon arrival in Positano, you will have free time to explore the picturesque old town with its little alleys, cascading tiny streets and variety of countless shops and elegant boutiques selling summer wear, lightweight linens, handmade sandals, and accessories, as well as ceramics and souvenirs of all sorts, where no cars circulate. Proceeding, you will discover the heart of the town, with time for visiting churches and to do some shopping.
After spending your evening on your own in Positano, it will be time to come back to Sorrento.
- Round-trip transportation from Sorrento to Positano
- Live commentary in English and Spanish
- Free time to visit Positano
- Entrance fees
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
- You have to confirm the pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel. Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.