We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of the Sorrento Coast, the archaeological site of Pompeii and a guided visit to a vineyard located in the national park of Mount Vesuvius, where the famous wine is produced.
Start your trip departing from Sorrento by air-conditioned coach, accompanied by an English speaking local guide. Beginning with the walking tour of Pompeii, you will explore the amazing remains of this extraordinary city, immortalized by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Pompeii is renowned all over the world for the exceptional relics, buildings, and infrastructure of the site. It is so well-preserved because the city was buried under meters of ash and lava fragments. It enables visitors to have a glimpse of what it must have been like to have actually lived there.
After the walking tour, you will proceed to visit an enchanting property found on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. A short walk through the vineyards will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical local products. To accompany the meal guests will be able to sample the famous Lacryma Christi wine.
- Live commentary in English
- Centrally located meeting points in Sorrento
- Buffet lunch in a local winery
- Tasting of 3 wines
- Entrance fees
- Availability may change due to adverse weather conditions
- Not suitable for people with back problems or difficulties in walking
- You have to confirm the pick-up time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip.
- Please note that departure time, location and itinerary may vary due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances.