Join this full-day excursion and don’t miss the chance of visiting the enchanting Island of Capri.
Admire the amazing views that it has to offer, discover its history and myth with a local official guide and take heed of the local tips that only an insider could share.
Join a boat tour of the island, all aournd the coast; you'll admire the landmarks of Capri from a unique and unmatchable prespective and of course, during the summer season, you could swim, dive and sunbath on the blue water of the Gulf!
Join us in the only one experience that matches, history, fun facts, local guide and boat tour with swimming stops on the sea !
Explore the island of Capri with a local official guide; the itinerary will be as follows:
• Marina Grande is the main port of the island of Capri in Italy, north of the Caprese capital and at the foot of Monte Solaro.
• Piazza Umberto I is the most famous square on the island of Capri. It is located in the historic center of the city and is also known as "La Piazzetta".
The famous majolica clock dominates the pizza and is one of the most famous symbols of the island.
• Via Camerelle is the road that connects Via Tragara and the Quisisana hotel.
Its origins date back to the Roman period and in the past it was probably used to store cisterns.
Today it is the "Strada della Moda" and houses both luxury brand shops and small artisan shops.
• The Gardens of Augustus, originally known as "I Giardini di Krupp", are botanical gardens on the island of Capri, in Campania. The gardens were created by the German Friedrich Alfred Krupp at the beginning of the twentieth century to build his villa on Capri.
The entrance is optional and can be paid directly on site ( € 2,00 per person)
• Free time to relax and explore the island at a leisurely pace.
• Boat tour of the island passing from the Faraglioni Rocks, the White and Green Grottoes, the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte and the famous lighthouse of Punta Carena !
• Return to the port to take the boat and return to Sorrento, before enjoying a boat tour of the island.
• Guided tour of Capri
• Official Guide
• Boat tour of the island
• Transfers with minuses on the island ( Port - Capri - Port)
• Entrance tickets for optional visits
• Blue Grotto
• Food and Drinks
• Availability may change due to adverse weather conditions
• Not suitable for people with back problems or walking difficulties
• It is necessary to reconfirm the pick up time and the meeting point 24 hours before departure.
• Please note that departure and return times may change due to unexpected circumstances.
• The program is subject to changes due to weather or causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program, the guide could slightly amend the itinerary .
• n.b. the Capri and Anacapri tour requires a minimum of participants to operate; if it is not reached it can be canceled.
• To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
• No refunds will be given after that time period.
• Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri
• Boat tour of the Island with stop for wimming
• Official guide for the day
• Centrally located meeting point in Sorrento
• Pick up at 07.40 a.m. at the office"IAMME IA!" located at Piazza Torquato Tasso nr. 16 behind the statue of Torquato Tasso