We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 79
Named after the beauties that characterize its views, this trail is considered today one of the most beautiful hiking trails of the world.
Pick-up from assigned meeting point and transfer to the entrance of the Path.
Together with your Hiking Guide climb up the ancient path that used to connect Bomerano (Agerola) to Nocelle (Positano) to also known as “Path of the Gods”. Named after the beauties that characterize its views, this trail is considered today one of the most beautiful hiking trails of the world, and it stretches along several villages of the famous Amalfi Drive with its 10 KM. Along the path, it’s still possible to admire remains of ancient farmhouses and meet local shepherds carrying with their mule wood or milk to the underlying towns. Return to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
• Pick-up and Drop- off from assigned meeting point
• English Speaking Hiking Guide
• Entrance Fees
• Tour availability may vary according to weather conditions.
• Not recommended for people with back problems and low mobility
• Not recommended for patients with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You have to reconfirm the collection time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip. Please note that departure times and locations may vary.